FAIR TRADE INDIA(Retail Branding)
About Fair Trade India Brand:
The FAIR TRADE INDIA brand was launched by FTF-I in the year 2010, under the Pro-Sustain project, supported by European Commission. The Fair Trade brand of FTF-I gives a common identity to shops selling exclusively fairly produced products in India. It is the face of FTF-I under which the FTF-I member organisations are allowed to sell Fair Trade products to end customers, retail chains, corporates and institutions. Many Indian Fair Trade organisations are benefitting from the networking and product sourcing between FAIR TRADE INDIA Branded Shops. The brand was developed to reach the domestic market with Fair Trade products.
Currently the brand is given only to the shops owned by Fair Trade producing or marketing organisations who are members of FTF-I. At present 29 shops are associated with FAIR TRADE INDIA brand. More than 55 Fair Trade organisations are getting benefited from the networking and product sourcing between the FAIR TRADE INDIA branded shops. FTF-I who owns the brand takes the lead in promotion of it by using all possible platforms on a pan-India basis and locally as well in cooperation with the shops.
FTF-I conducted a small survey in the month of Oct 2013 among the shops to know their experience of pre and post-branding of their shops. Most of the shops expressed that they felt an increase of 25% approx in their sales post-branding. There was an increase in the annual sales turnover of Rs. 1 to 2 lakhs for three financial years -2010-2011, 2011-2012, and 2012-2013.
Fair Trade India brand shops:
- Kala Aparajita – B 40, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016, Tel: 011 47004300
- Indha – 016 Sushant Towers, Sector 56, Gurgaon–122011, Haryana, Tel: 01244109763
- MESH– No. 5, Local Shopping Centre, Uday Park, New Delhi, Tel: 011 26965039, 26568048
- Dharohar – Art Craft and Heritage of India-62 Vishwas Colony, Behind Trisha Gallery, Next to Punit’s Gallery, Alkapuri, Vadodra-07. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org, Cell:-09879319339
- Dharohar – Art Craft and Heritage of India- 2nd floor central bus terminus, Vadodara. Cell:-09879319339
- The Ants store & cafe – 2023/B 14th A Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore- 560008. Tel: 080 41715639 / 41521742, Cell: 09443327360
- Sabala – Hotel Heritage, Station Road Bijapur.-586101, Karnataka. Cell no: 09035265795
- Creative Handicrafts – Near New Maruti School, D.P. Road (Road No.11), MIDC, Off Mahakali Caves Raod, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093, Tel: 022 28324692
- Creative Handicrafts – Shop No. 1, Bandra Homeland Society, Hill Road Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050. Tel: 022 65727015
- Creative Handicrafts -Shop No. 42, Building No.38, Uranus Co-op Housing Society Ltd, Evershine Millenium Paradise, Thakur Village, Kandivalli (E), Mumbai-400101
- Karigar – Growel Mall, Akurli Road, Kandivli (E), Mumbai- 400101, Tel: 022-28845340/45
- Karigar – Inorbit Mall, Opp CTR Factory, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune Nagar Road, Pune 411014, Tel: 020-66141866
- Karigar – Shop No. 20, 1st Floor, Parle Square Mall, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400 057. Tel: 022 26111756
- Orupa – Shop No 02A, Krishna Tower, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Cell: 09861129358
- Orupa -Shop No LN6, Ekamra Haat, IDCO Exhibition Ground, Bhubaneswar, Cell no: 09861129358
- Sadhna -Old Fatehpura, Udaipur -313004, Rajasthan. Tel: 0294 2454655.
- Sadhna – Jagdish Temple Road, Kasron Ki Ole, Udaipur, Rajasthan-313001
- Indune Lifestyle-H – 137, Udhyog Vihar, RIICO Industrial Area, Sukher, UDAIPUR-313004
- Nav Srijan – Near Amber Fort, Amber City, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Cell no: 09799693265
- Green Shop – Sargan Villa, Club road. Opp Hill Bunk (Petrol Pump) Ooty 643001 Ph – 0423 2441340
- Green Shop – Jograj Buildings, Bedford Circle Coonoor – 643101 Ph – 0423 – 2238412
- Green Shop – Johnstone Square (Kamraj Square) Kotagiri – 643217 Ph – 04266273887
- Kilmora – Sitla, Naintal District – 263132, Utttarakhand , Cell no: 09410175896
- Kilmora – Sarjakhet, Naintal District, Uttarakhand, Cell no: 09410175896
- Kilmora -Kainchi Dham, Near Kainchi Temple, Bhowali Almora Road, Distt. Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Purkal Stree Shakti – Purkal Village, P.O: Bhagwantpur, Dehradun – 248009 Uttarakhand (India), Tel: +91 (0135) 2735998, Cell no: 91 9837377660
- Umang – Naini, Almora District, Uttarakhand – 263645, Tel: 05966240430
Brand your latest shop:
FTF-I invites its member organisations to brand their retails shops under the FAIR TRADE INDIA brand, to create awareness among the masses about Fair Trade and promote sustainable consumption. The Fair Trade organisation goes through a process of branding and signing the MoU with FTF-I. The branding process includes- development of common IEC (information, education and communication) materials and brand collaterals for the interior of the shop, facilitation for visual merchandising and orientation on Fair Trade market facilitation.