FAIRTRADE INDIA logo usage
FAIR TRADE INDIA brand was launched by FTF-I to reach the domestic market with Fair Trade products and for Fair Trade awareness and promotion in India. It is the commercial face of FTF-I under which the FTF-I member organisations are allowed to sell Fair Trade products to end customers, retail chains, corporate and institutions. In order to promote the brand and for its greater visibility & authenticity, FTF-I charges a ‘subscription right’ of Rs.3000.00 (Rupees three thousand only) per annum to its members as an ‘ Annual User Fee’ on the use of the FAIR TRADE INDIA brand logo.
Payment for the logo usage as per the requirement of your organisation and retail shop
- Organisational use of “FAIR TRADE INDIA” brand logo by FTF-I members only (Use in the Product exhibitions / Events /Displays )
Rs. 3,000.00 per annum
- Use of the “FAIR TRADE INDIA” brand logo as “Fair Trade India Shop Brand” by FTF-I members only (as commercial brand / Promotion of fair products & services)
Rs. 3,000.00 per shop per annum
The process for 'subscription right' of usage of Fairtrade India logo:
- Make the payment for the logo usage as per the requirement of your organisation and retail shop.
- Download the ‘Documents related to FAIRTRADE INDIA logo usage’.
- Sign the FAIRTRADE INDIA logo usage MoU with FTF-I and send two copies of the signed MoU to our mailing address below:
FAIR TRADE FORUM – INDIA
Address: Flat No.206, 2nd Floor Plot No.62-A/1, Garhi ,Near East of Kailash A block,
Telephone: 011- 65264630